From time to time I welcome other writers to contribute articles for this blog. I think doing so builds a sense of community. It gives the guest writer visibility to a new audience, it gives my audience a fresh voice, and it gives me an occasional break. If you’re interested there are a few guidelines that need to be followed and points you need to know.
Guidelines and Expectations
1. Your article should be between 500-800 words.
2. It preferably has not been published anywhere before.
3. The topic should fall somewhere between the intersection of Social Media and the Christian Faith.
4. Please take my core audience into consideration (Christian leaders).
5. I love and respect my followers. Please do the same.
6. If your article gets published on this site you agree to stick around for awhile engaging with comments.
7. You commit to promoting your guest article on all of your social media platforms.
8. I reserve the right to not publish your article without explanation.
9. I’ll let you know within two weeks if your article has been accepted for submission.
Submit your article
Join my growing community of Christian platform builders and get this free ebook for Platform Builders.