Three quick questions for you: Do you have a passion to reach more lives for God’s Kingdom in the digital space? But do you struggle with producing enough content to keep a consistent online presence? And do you find it difficult to find enough time in your busy schedule to keep your social media presence active, impactful and growing?
If you’ve answered yes to all three of those questions then I want to introduce you to a free teaching class I’ve got for you. It’s called Content Bucket Drip. This class is designed to show you very practically how you can have a huge impact in the digital space by doing three things. In the class
1. I will show you what your three main types of content are.
2. I will explain the concept of content buckets and show you my three regular content buckets (plus a bonus fourth content bucket which is my favourite!)
3. I will show you how to drip content from your buckets to you platforms automatically so that you can be more consistent with social media in the digital space.
If you’ve heard enough, go ahead and subscribe to get this free video teaching. Click Here.
In addition to the video there are three companions I’ve made available for you.
1. First there’s the Content Bucket Drip Guide. This will help you get the most from this class by filling in the blanks as you go.
2. Next I’ve created a Content Bucket Resource that provides the screenshots from the video that will walk you through creating Twitter, Facebook and Buffer content buckets. I’ve created this resource by the request of students of the class.
3. Finally, I’ve created a great bonus resource called STATUS: 24 REUSABLE TWEETS AND FACEBOOK UPDATES. I did some digging into the top five churches on social media and gleaned from them to create 18 reusable tweets and 6 reusable Facebook updates that are working for them and that you can use over and over again.
Here’s a saying that I heard from Michael Hyatt (and I think he got it from someone on Twitter). It goes like this:
If you truly want to have impact on Social Media you absolutely need to provide consistent content. Here’s what consistent content will do for your ministry:
1. Builds trust with your audience.
2. Creates engagement.
3. Expands your reach and influence.
In the Content Bucket Class you’ll learn where to get enough content to keep a consistent presence, how to fill out content buckets and how to drip content from your buckets to your platforms automatically.
I’M OFFERING THIS CLASS FOR FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME. THIS IS NO GIMMICK. BY SEPTEMBER 1 YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THIS CLASS. SO GET IT NOW WHILE YOU CAN.
Join my growing community of Christian platform builders and get this free ebook for Platform Builders.