Chances are your church has around or less than 200 congregants. Depending on who you ask, the average size of churches in America is between 75 and 184 members. And I don’t mean that to come off as disparaging. In fact, I don’t think small is a bad thing at all. Grow. Spread. Grow. Spread. It’s a great way to disperse and reach more communities with the gospel.
But it does present a problem in that your resources are fewer than say churches with 500 or more congregants. As a result you’re challenged with the daunting task of running a social media ministry with mostly a few dedicated volunteers (if you’re lucky), limited time and experience and on a tight budget.
And that is exactly why I created this brand new resource for churches just like yours. I really want to help level the playing field and give you the opportunity to make incredible impact in the digital space for God’s Kingdom.
I attend a fairly small church myself. I became a Christian in a small, tight-knit community way back in 1989 when I was only 11 years old. And it’s those type of communities I’m drawn to no matter where I live. So believe me when I say that I understand the struggle, and that is exactly why I want to help you.
This 26-page resource will walk you through the 10 steps I often teach in my training courses (which normally cost upwards of $100+). And this is the first time I’m releasing this material publicly and I’m not sure how long it’ll be available.
If you’ve already heard enough and want to just get the e-book, go ahead and fill out the form below. But if you’re still not convinced that you need this resource, keep reading…
Get it now!
Three Words: Money. Time. Resources.
Are you still with me? Not yet convinced that you need this resource.
I’ve got three reasons you need to get this book right now.
First, it’ll save you hundreds or even thousands of dollars. Most social media “experts” will tell you the best way to market your “product” (i.e. your message) with awesome advertising strategies. Honestly, there is a place for that. But for regular and consistent growth and true impact, I’m all about “organic” reach. (Organic refers to reaching people to potentially impact their lives and build relationships… without spending a penny.)
Second, you’ve gotta ask yourself how valuable your time is? How valuable is the time of the people who minister with you? This resource does the legwork for you. Do you know how long it takes to create a social media strategy? Not only are countless hours involved, but then it’s gotta be tested and reworked, tested and reworked again. Admittedly this is a never-ending process (because social media is fluid), but I’ve ploughed the way for you. And not just for you, but for hundreds of other churches too.
Third, you have more resources than you know. Many churches I’ve consulted for have shared the same struggle: with so few resources can they even sustain a social media ministry? The answer is a resounding YES! There are three reasons for that:
- Social media is scalable. You just have to acknowledge what resources you have at your disposal and then work out your strategy within that framework. As you get results and grow the ministry your resources will increase and your social media strategy can scale upwards as needed.
- Resources exist that you don’t yet know about. In this book I highlight many of the resources that you might not have heard of. These resources will actually help to save you time and energy while running an effective social media ministry.
- You have THIS resource. You can’t say you don’t have enough resources anymore because I’ve just offered you a great 10-Step Walkthrough Guide for FREE. This resources will set you on a path to launching (or relaunching) a powerful social media ministry.
Who this resource is for?
This resource is designed to help any and all Christian ministries of various sizes. Nothing in this e-book is limited to churches under 200 members and nothing suggests that churches over 200 can’t benefit from it.
Honestly you might have a church of 5,000 congregants, but how many of them spend their days and nights strategizing to use social media for God’s kingdom, keeping up to date with the latest trends and innovations?
If you have that person, awesome!
But maybe your church doesn’t have a social media strategy. Maybe you’re all over the place on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and you’re just sort of winging it. Then you have to download this resource.
Is your church making a splash with social media already? Awesome! But how much BIGGER of a splash could it make if it had a strategic funnel that by design intentionally moved people from the digital space and into your faith-community?
Are you still not convinced that you could use this resource?
Well when you download it, here’s what you’ll get:
What You Get With 10-Step Walkthrough Guide for Churches:
- 26-Page Walkthrough Guide (exactly what it says)
- 10 Actionable Steps
- Write-up and How-to descriptions
- Discover tools that will save you time, money and resources
- Fill-in-the-blank guide to walk you through the process
- Visuals and Examples
- Take Action and Goal Setting Prompts
- Links To Helpful Articles So You Can Go Further
- Calendar and Chart Templates That You Can Adapt To Your Ministry
- So Much More!!!
Convinced yet? Then click here to sign up and download it right now!
Not yet convinced? Leave me a comment below and tell me why…