Sponsor: Maximum Twitter Impact Course.
In today’s video podcast (which you can listen to on iTunes if you’re out and about btw) I talk about one of the three main ingredients of what it takes to grow your Twitter account fast with true followers so that you can have greater influence and impact.
The challenge we face on social media (especially if you’re just starting out) is the challenge of getting noticed.
- How to get on Twitter’s recommendation list?
- How to get into Instagram’s discovery feed?
- How to be seen by followers of your followers through Retweets?
- How to get more views on Facebook?
The deceptively simple ingredient I talk about in this video podcast is the posting of content consistently and frequently.
In this podcast I don’t just talk about where I’m succeeding, but also where I’m failing, and why.
I also explain my motivation for consistent posting:
- 25% to 50% of my followers viewed my profile first.
- Example: In December 2015 I had over 10k profile visits and over 5k new followers
- The strategy feeds into itself: consistency is fuelled by new followers and new followers is fuelled by being consistency and a few other ingredients
Love and Share
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. The higher the rating of this podcast on iTunes, the more visibility it’ll receive and the more people I can help. And you can be a part of that simply by going to iTunes and giving it a rating.
Join my growing community of Christian platform builders and get this free ebook for Platform Builders.