Registration is now open! You can register right now for the LIVE 3-PART WEBINAR event titled Social Media and the Local Church. Watch this video and scroll down to sample the content and register:
Registration is now closed, but if you want to be notified when this course opens up again, click the button below.
- The course is called “Social Media and the Local Church.”
- It will be limited to the first 50 people who register.
- Registration will be open until Friday, August 29 or until 50 people register.
- Cost is $17 with a full risk free money back guarantee.
- The webinars will be recorded for easy reference.
The live webinar will be broken up into 3 classes over a period of three weeks. Each class will be about 45 minutes to an hour in length and they’ll be held on Tuesday’s at 1pm Eastern Daylight Time. Do you have a conflict in your schedule with one or more of the live events? No problem. The webinars will be recorded and made available to everyone who registers.
What you need to know
1. LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE
This live course will be available to the first 50 people to enrol. I’m keeping the webinar small in order to maximizes the experience for everyone. Hopefully this will allow me to personally address all the questions people have. First come, first serve. So register now.
2. REGISTRATION CLOSES FRIDAY
I’ve decided to close registration on Friday or when the class fills up. The first live class will launch next Tuesday at 1:00pm. There has been some anticipation building around this event, so I’d be surprised if registration remains open beyond Wednesday.
3. MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
You take ZERO risk! If you don’t find these classes helpful and worth every penny you pay, I will promptly refund your money. No questions asked. I want this course to be available to as many people as possible.
LIVE EVENT OVERVIEW
The chart below will give you a birds-eye view of what will be covered in this course.
Tuesday, September 2: Why Bother With Social Media
- What is Social Media?
- Why God Made Us Social
- For Such a Time as This
- Where Are All The People?
- Is Social Media a Ministry?
Tuesday, September 9: Building a Social Media Strategy
- Key Elements of a Social Media Strategy
- Why You Need a Social Media Team?
- Where is Your Online Hub?
- Why Your Church Should Blog?
Tuesday, September 16: Leveraging Social Media for Ministry
- Social Media in Your Church
- Social Media in Your Community
Additionally I’ll be providing some download resources and extra content.
Don’t forget, these webinars will be recorded and made available to everyone who registers. So if you can’t make one or more of the webinars, you’ll still have access to the recordings if you register right now.
Question: What are your top 2 questions about social media that I absolutely must answer in this course? You can leave a comment by clicking here.